Thursday, July 23, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
- General Information
- Pricing Guide
- Product List
- Mini Catalog
- Sale Invitation
- Special Promotion
- Time Sensitive Offer
Monday, June 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Find eager buyers settling into new homes, they are stable, creditworthy, have above average income, and are ready to buy your products and services. The best time to reach them is immediately after they buy their home.
New homeowners spend an average of 8-10 times more than an established resident over a 2-year period.
• 99% spend money on services, such as a new doctor, beauty salon, dentist, dry cleaner, etc.
• 60% spend money on Furniture/Artwork
• 57% spend money on Window Coverings
• 33% spend money on Bed/Mattress
• 52% spend money on Electronics
• 40% spend money on Kitchen Appliances• 40% spend money on Other Appliances, such as vacuum, dryer, washer, etc.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
No matter what your business is, the sure way to lose your market share is to do nothing, and wait for the economy to improve. You have to be innovative – stand out and market your products or services in a new way. Focus on improving, or even changing your strategy to attain and retain customers.
Consider a direct mail campaign to make your business recession proof. Our mail House is in House. Providing you with the latest in Direct Mail Services. Visit www.adgprinting.com